Day 1:
I started out with a meal we haven't had in a while - lasagna.
The Fixings
I also did some homemade garlic bread with cheese. For dessert I made pound cake with an orange glaze. Yum, yum!
Day 2:
I did a little bit of a simpler meal for the second day, though I did fancy it up. It was grilled cheese on freshly baked bread and tomato basil soup.
Let it Rise
Umm... bread can be messy!
No dessert today!! :-(
Day 3:
This meal has been everyone's favorite thus far. The menu was cheeseburgers, garlic mashed potatoes, regular mashed potatoes (for the goobers who don't like the garlic potatoes), baked mac and cheese, and corn. We had our favorite dessert.
Me holding one of our favorite desserts - Lemon Whip.
I'll let you know how the meals progress. And, I'll try to post the recipes.
~Grace




No comments:
Post a Comment